SCOOP 2 - A new look for an old favourite !
Introducing the all-new Scoop for 2022
Scoop 2 – the new Ruban Bleu flagship
With its comfortable cockpit and classic lines the Scoop 2 is Ruban Bleu’s most popular electric boat.
The SCOOP model has been updated and re-imagined to create the SCOOP 2 and it is sure to be a winner.
This evolution of the Scoop is a concentrate of innovation wich combines the technology of the engine Eco One (range of electric motors which are designed and manufactured by Ruban Bleu) with a powerful and solid product, perfect for rental.
Made for renting operations
The efficient hull design and on-board propulsion package offer smooth and silent cruising. The cockpit layout is designed to accommodate 7 passengers in comfort with the added benefit of easy maintenance.
A combination of pleasing design and pure lines makes the SCOOP 2 the ideal choice for any fluvial environment. Whatever the occasion, with family, friends or rental customers, the new Scoop guarantees unforgettable memories for everyone.
Ideal for picnic
An optional table fits directly into the floor in the forward area with a choice of table design available.
The winner of the range is already the must-have of all bases in 2022 !
The aft helm position gives good all-round visibility while increased freeboard ensures peace of mind for all ages.
The power of the 1.6 kW engine allows people to navigate with complete peace of mind.
- Passengers can move around easily thanks to the innovative cockpit layout which has been modified to be open on hinges, making it much easier to access the electronics components.
- The rear hatch, which allowed access to the engine, has been removed in favour of an access from the inside of the boat to ensure a better seal.
The aft bench seating has been modified to allow full access to the motor for ongoing maintenance via a lifting lockable hatch.
Simple and easy
- The battery box also opens fully for ease of access.
- All accessible lockers can be secured with a key.
An additional locker has been created beneath the aft deck of the boat to allow some equipment storage.
- Storage of safety equipment and many other things.
Fender eyes are directly integrated into the coamings to facilitate additional fendering.
2 new options are available :
1)Transparent side screens (with fixed canopy only)
2) Keel full protection
- Length : 4,99 m
- Width : 1,92 m
- Weight in load : 520 kg (with batteries)
- Homologation CE : 7 passengers. cat. D
- Construction : Polyester
- Type : 1.6 kW motor
- Voltage : 24 V
- Batteries : 320 Amp.
- Charger : 24V/45 Amp. Self-regulated
- Maximum speed : 8 Km/h
- Range : 7 h